Registered RGN Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and Registered RGN Nurse to join an exceptional care home in Whitefield area.
- The successful candidate will receive a salary of 15.00 per hour plus other generous benefits. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times. Requirements:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes You must be qualified as a Nurse and must be registered with the NMC Reference: 1812 If you believe you have the right skills for this excellent opportunity then please call Rachel Cummins on ######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 22 days ago