Therapeutic Care Worker - Full Training Provided
Up to £24500 per annum + Full Training
Support Worker position available with a National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes.
This is a full time, permanent position, offering a salary up to £24,500 plus an industry leading benefits package which includes, 40 days annual leave, health insurance and much more.
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
Locations: Biddenden & Tenterden
Salary: Up to £24,500
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on#########
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move you can see a full list of similar roles
Posted 15 days ago