Production Support Administrator
Up to £18000 per annum + plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Production Support Administrator for our manufacturing client in St Ives in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent salary with starting salary circa £18,000 plus benefits
- Involved in planning and allocation of manufacturing work orders
- Collation of relevant data to transfer to a new ERP system
- To map out process and information flow
- Ability to analyse and interpret information in Microsoft Excel.
Skills and Experience required for the Production administrator:
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfortable learning new software.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be advisable but not critical.
- Previous experience with ERP/MRP systems would be advantageous.
Full details of the Production Support Administrator is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Posted 17 days ago