Teacher - Northampton
£115 - £150 per day
SEN Teacher - Northamptonshire
Are you a fully qualified teacher for a new challenging role? Do you think you can provide outstanding education and develop confidence for children?
Teaching Personnel is recruiting on behalf of a special educational needs school in Northamptonshire that caters for 100 students with a range of individuals and groups with a wide variety of backgrounds, lifestyles, languages and cultures including students with Autism and severe learning difficulties with educational and health care plans (EHCP).
We can offer
- The option to work across a range of branches; SEN/Primary/Secondary
- Varied and rewarding work with amazing children in specialist schools
- Weekly pay with highly competitive daily rates
- Ongoing support with a specialist consultant
- Constant work available with day-to-day, short-term, long-term and TEMP to PERM options
In order to register with Teaching Personnel, candidates are required to have Child Workforce DBS registered on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course through Teaching Personnel, or provide a relevant safeguarding certificate during your registration process. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory vetting checks and references.
Please call Christie on ######### for more information, or email your CV
Posted 16 days ago