Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £28 per hour + Free DBS and Uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Nottingham, Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Gamston, Wollaton, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be supporting with the development of care plans, medication administration and leading a clinical team. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. Apply today to get started!
Posted 23 days ago