IT Trainer and Support Assistant - Herne Bay | Zoek UK | 0a18ad
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Trainer and Support Assistant
Herne Bay, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
IT Trainer and Support Assistant– Herne Bay (regular travel to other branch offices as required)
Salary: Excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client is one of the most successful legal practices in the Southeast managing the legal affairs of local people for many years.
The Role :
They are now on the lookout for suitability experienced IT Trainer and Support Assistant working from their offices in Herne Bay (regular travel to other branch offices as required)
Main Job Purpose:
Providing an effective support service to all users of IT and telecommunications throughout the Firm.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Training Administration and User Support
- Training new and existing users on the Firm's systems and software and cybersecurity best practices.
- Creating and updating user training material such as guides and videos for all systems and software.
- Helping users get the most out of the firm's software and systems.
- Keeping all training material current and user friendly.
- Provide induction training for new staff.
- Assistance with general IT support.
- Assistance with systems patching and back-office maintenance.
- General IT Administration of user accounts (Telephony and Login accounts).
- Assisting with office moves – moving and reinstalling pc equipment and furniture across all branches as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of IT-related Training or assisting staff with IT problems.
- Experience of working in a legal environment would be an advantage
- Previous experience of delivering training on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Qualifications and Training
- Good all-round education; both literate and numerate
- Full training will be provided on the Firm's unique business applications
- Specialist Skills/ Ability/Knowledge
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Windows 10 Professional desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential including Word Styles, Macros, and Templates.
- Excel formulas and spreadsheet manipulation.
- Outlook calendars, message rules, tasks, etc.,
- Telephone system administration is desirable
- Experience using server tools like Server Manager, Active Directory for Users and computers, and group Policy Manager to set up new users or to troubleshoot, desirable.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Able to give clear concise instruction to users
- Uses active listening techniques.
- Team working (flexible and adaptable to the needs of the team)
- “Can do” attitude with strong customer care skills
- Uses initiative in dealing with incoming queries
- Ability to balance priorities in order to meet sometimes demanding deadlines.
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- An enquiring mind with an organised approach to problem solving
- Effective administration skills including accurate record keeping.
- Must be willing and able to travel to other branches as necessary
- Owner/driver with full clean driving licence and business insurance cover
- Some heavy lifting will be involved
- Flexible to work out of hours occasionally (some evenings and/or weekends will be necessary for essential system maintenance)
- Excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits
If you are a suitability qualified and experienced IT Trainer and Support Assistant and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...