IT Systems Implementer
£20000 per annum
nGeneration is a dynamic, independent IT Services and Software Solutions provider operating within the Hospitality, Retail and Entertainment sectors working in partnership with many high-profile corporate companies. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Implementer to join our team who will be responsible for providing Customer training and support on site alongside installing EPoS systems. Other key responsibility will include:
- Conducting installation and de-installation of hardware as required.
- Conducting site surveys at Customer establishments as well as producing site survey reports to be issued to our Project Control Team.
- Providing go live support to Customer as and when required.
- Ensure any movement of stock is recorded accurately and sign off documentation is fully completed.
- On site coaching on the systems that have been installed.
- Our Project team work 5 days out of 7 days which may include some weekends and bank holidays The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within the Hospitality, Retail or Service Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Basic Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration Please be aware that this role is UK based and will involve both extensive travel and staying away from home on a regular basis, it is therefore essential that candidates have a full manual UK driving licence. This role will also benefit from a Company Vehicle, fuel card & Company benefits
Posted 12 days ago