Customer Service and Sales Agent
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Do you ASPIRE to a career in financial services and professional, regulated advice?
The market we operate in is worth BILLIONS, so the sales and career potential is HUGE.
This opportunity is the starting point not the end. We are very fortunate that we have thousands of customers ready to engage with us online and over the telephone.
You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success.
We are experts in our field and if you arent sure who we are, heres a few things to back us up;
- Won over 90 industry and consumer awards
- Rated Excellent and 5*Star on Trust Pilot
- BEST Companies voted us One to Watch in 2019
- Our Glassdoor employer rating is 4.2*
This role will require you to establish relationships with our client base through inbound and outbound calls. Youll discuss the services available and turn opportunities into appointments through identifying customer needs and promoting the benefits.
Youll be working towards realistic sales and service targets whilst ensuring the highest level of customer care is provided.
Our selection event will take place at our brand new office in Fulwood, Preston. If you are successful at this selection event then we will offer you a starting place on our comprehensive, two week induction programme starting Monday 12th August 2019.
If you are looking for a career, not a job, then we are a company that wants you. We have told you about our track record now tell us all about yours.
Customer Service Contact Centre Telesales Call Centre Customer Engagement
Basic Salary £18k £20k dependent on experience Bonus Scheme and rewards OTE £26k £28k Comprehensive training and induction period of two weeks Professional Development and Qualifications, e.g. CeMAP Employee Recognition Scheme 22 days holidays + bank holidays Pension scheme Simply Health scheme Life Assurance Dress Down Fridays Monthly fresh fruit Mondays Charity social events Brand new offices...and much more...
Must be able to start training on 12th August 2019 for two weeks. Working Hours will be 9am 5:30pm (Monday to Friday) with one late shift per week 11:30am 8pm + one Saturday per month 9am 5pm.
- Attendance at interview and assessment in July
- Start date for training on Monday 12th August 2019 for two weeks
- Work the following hours; 9am 5:30pm (Monday to Friday) with one late shift per week 11:30am 8pm , one Saturday per month 9am 5pm
- Ambitious Career focussed and a track record of achievement, taking pride in what you do
- Supportive Relationships are important, helpfulness and approachability is key
- Personal Going above and beyond to deliver exceptional service, demonstrating real empathy and valuing the personal touch
- Integrity Honest, true and transparent, delivering what you promise and doing the right thing
- Responsive Whatever the challenge youll deliver the right result, looking for the next way to help, looking ahead and responding quickly
- Expert Strong IT skills, comfortable learning a new CRM system
- A track record of exceeding targets, achieving and above average performance
- Customer services experience via online, telephone or faceface
- Financial services or similar regulated working environment
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Groups main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning. Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning.
Posted 3 days ago