Building Surveyor | Zoek
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Contract (Full time)
Our client is a successful multidisciplinary property and building consultancy, with a proven track record for providing the full range of Building Consultancy services, high technical skills and experienced professional staff located throughout the UK.
We have the need for an experienced building surveyor to join their successful dynamic team. This role will involve a mix of professional and project based surveying work with direct exposure to a wide cross section of internal and external clients and sectors.
The candidate will be based in their Birmingham office as part of a multidisciplinary team, but will work on a wide regional basis and must hold a full, clean driving licence, and be willing and able to travel.
- Identify streams of work and cross selling opportunities.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility studies; condition and / or maintenance reports.
- Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Preparation / review of Schedules of Dilapidations and negotiating settlements.
- Preparation of Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments.
- Preparation of specifications / schedule of works.
- Preparation of outline and working drawings.
- Preparation of project programmes.
- Preparation and procurement of budget estimates for works
- Submission and negotiations of proposals to local authorities and local planning authorities.
A great opportunity to join an international brand and progress through their great career development process.
Posted 26 days ago