Graduate Landscape Architect
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £27000 per annum
We are currently working with an exciting Landscape & Architectural consultancy based around the Newcastle area who are looking to bring on a Graduate Landscape Architect. This role has come to tuition due to our clients continued growth within the marketplace.
As Graduate Landscape Architect you will be responsible for assisting lead Landscape Architects and Designers to manage projects from concept stages through to completion. In addition to this, you will be working on site for exciting largescale projects across the UK, attending site visits ensuring all members of the design team are supported.
Our client also works on planning projects, delivering LVIA assesments for set clients so as Graduate Landscape Architect you will be responsible for assisting in the production of these. You will be working across a range of sectors including Public Realm, Ecology and additional areas.
This is a fantastic oppourtunity for candidates who have recently qualified within a Landscape based degree. Our client is consistently providing oppourtunities for additional training enabling Graduates that work for them to gain consistent progression.
Graduate Landscape Architect**Position Overview**
- Assisting in the development of small scale project proposals
- Working closely with Senior Designers and Architects on projects across the UK
- Producing detailed LVIA documents for set projects
- Working across sectors such as Landscape, Public Realm and Ecology
- Working on site for set projects
- Ensuring projects are completed within set deadlines
Graduate Landscape Architect**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualified within fields such as Landscape Architecture
- 12 years experience within the Landscape sector (preferable but not a necessity)
- Experienced producing LVIA documents
- Proficient managing workload ensuring projects are completed within set timeline
- Efficient working within a team
Graduate Landscape Architect**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £20k £27k
- Life Assurance Policy
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 16 days ago