ITU Nurses (ICU) - Leeds
West Yorkshire, UK
£16.81 to £26.90 per hour
Are you an ITU nurse looking to work ad hoc shifts in Leeds - West Yorkshire area? Pulse are currently looking for ICU nurses who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in ITU
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
Why ITU Nurses should choose Pulse?
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive– specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Posted 13 days ago