Propositions Account Director
£42000 - £50000 per annum
Propositions account director required for one of the UKs leading pension companies based in Edinburgh, however the role could be based throughout the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a DC pensions specialist with the expertise and market knowledge to deal with large workplace pensions opportunities. Your primary role will be to build business relationships with adviser firms and key individuals at a corporate and board room level.
Main responsibilities include developing and working with the account director to build strong and profitable business relationships as well as securing panel positions and increasing distribution opportunities. Other responsibilities include:
- Helping develop the workplace solutions proposition through constructive input to proposition development through market experience and demand
- Delivering financial objectives of each of the adviser relationships by proactively planning and delivering business development initiatives to further strengthen adviser relationship and create opportunities to do business with the company
- Ability to work across all channels, aligning services and solutions to meet the requirements of advisers/consultancies
- Maximise opportunities to tender win new business in order to achieve and exceed targets by demonstrating a high degree of understanding and expertise in large client requirements
- Coordinating, facilitating and helping win provider selection exercises through various approaches, e.g. 1:1 meetings, surveys and site visits
- Must be able to assess and understand the financial requirements of each deal, helping to negotiate the optimum commercial outcome
- Minimum of 3 years new business experience in the financial service industry (preferably pensions/asset management or investment)
- Have expert knowledge of Employee Benefit provision
- Strong DC technical, product market knowledge
- Strong pensions background, working for a product provider or ideally consultancy
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch to discuss the role further or for more details to be in with the chance to add value at this important stage in their growth.
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts. Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 12 days ago