Architect - West Heath | Zoek UK | 0a4917
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Heath, Birmingham, England
£32000 - £43000 per annum + Other Benefits Discussed At Interview
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a design lead practice based in the Birmingham area. This is an excellent career opportunity for an Architect to progress their career within a well-established company.
Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic RIBA Qualified Architect to join their team. The ideal individual should have a broad range of work experience though RIBA Work Stages 1 - 7 and have the ability to lead within a team. It is essential that the successful Architect has a good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD with excellent Technical, Design and Presentation skills. Our client works on a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Educational, Sports and Leisure so it would be advantageous if the candidate had experience within similar projects.
Our client is an award winning practice who is seeking an Architect to join their growing team. They provide an outstanding service to all clients and pride themselves on developing an excellent working relationship with all clients. This company has a variety of experience within a number of different sectors which include Residential, Commercial, Educational, Transportation, Work Place, Sport and Leisure. This is a brilliant opportunity for an Architect to develop their career and gain a variety of additional skills and knowledge.
- Project runner and design team coordinator generally focusing on a single primary project
- Client liaison on small commissions under guidance of team leader.
- Representative the practice externally through client and consultant liaison.
- Mentor for less experienced staff members.
- Developing project and team leadership role within the practice.
- Developing design approach and bringing experience to the realisation of design concepts.
- Key role in the development of design proposals from inception to completion.
- RIBA Qualified, Essential
- Living in or near the Birmingham area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Experience within RIBA Stage 1 - 7, Essential
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, Essential
- Experience within similar projects
- Salary; £32k - £43k (Dependant on Experience)
- Holiday, 20 days + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shut Down
- Support, Training And Development
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...