IES Accredited Assessor Bournemouth
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
IES Accredited Assessor
£25,000 £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
Our client, a multidisciplined building services consultancy practice is looking to expand, and as part of this expansion, they are seeking an experienced IES Assessor to join their dynamic and successful team in Bournemouth. Applications are invited from talented Building Physicians or candidates in a similar role who are looking for a new challenge.
You will be joining a consultancy that have experience of energy led projects on a wide variety of domestic and commercial construction projects in the public and private sector. Our client work closely within appointed design teams to advise on low energy, high performance buildings and systems.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have completed a Degree or HNC/D in Building Services Engineering, Sustainable Energy, Climate Change or similar.
- Have at least 1 to 2 years experience operating within a similar role or business function with the consultancy or construction sectors.
- Be a member, or actively seeking membership of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) including Low Carbon Consultant or other appropriate professional organisation.
- Be an experienced user of IES VE.
- Experience of other design and modelling software such as TAS, AutoCAD and Revit would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have knowledge of the latest construction industry standards.
- Be confident attending project and design team meeting and facing clients.
In return our client will offer a competitive salary along with private healthcare, generous pension scheme and 25 days annual leave.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on######### , or email a copy of your CV to ######### and we will be in touch.
Posted 22 days ago