£0 - £20000 per annum
There is a great new opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join our well-established client based in the outskirts of Ipswich. This position would be great for a candidate with experience working within Finance and IT and looking to develop their skills.
• Provide support for the Company financial IT system, including providing problem analysis
• Support users of the account, invoicing, purchase ordering, operational and reporting systems
• Creation of operational and financial accounts
• Daily clearance of interface error report entries
• Liaising with users and IT in order to resolve errors
• Review and maintain user access for Coda
• Liaise with the IT department for technical support regarding problem resolution
• Carry out any other duties required by your manager
The successful individual would have the chance to become a part of a friendly and supportive team. The role offers free parking and working hours of 9-5 with 1 hour for lunch.
If you are interested, please apply or contact Maddie @ Pure for more information.
Posted 30 days ago