£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£35,000 £40,000 + bonus + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a global entertainment company as a PPC Manager within their Greater London office, whereby you will be responsible for leading, implementing and optimising the performance of all digital marketing channels. If you are passionate about the entertainment industry, have an analytics background within PPC and are looking for an opportunity in a relaxed culture; this role is well suited.
A reputable global entertainment company with content across sports and lifestyle, their digital media vertical focuses on acquiring and re targeting consumers relative to the campaign brief. After recently moving all digital media in house, they deliver ad operations, programmatic, paid search and social activity. As such, there is a huge amount of room to grow and have accountability for the campaigns you plan and deliver.
As a PPC Manager, you will report straight into the Head of Biddable and be the sole individual responsible for the end to end process of Paid Search campaigns. As such, will strategise, analyse consumer journey, set up PPC ads accordingly and obtain insights on the effectiveness post implementation. You will be required to analyse the performance of such campaign and derive insights from this to improve ROI in the form of PCA.
- Liaise with stakeholders internally to understand the requirements and implement plans relative to this
- Target and optimise campaigns through Google Adwords
- Track consumer journeys through Google Analytics
- Extract, manipulate data and obtain insights through Excel
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful PPC Manager will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience working agency side within an end to end Paid Search position
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Data manipulation exposure with Excel, Tableau or SQL
- An understanding and experience with tools such as Excel to report on campaign effectiveness
- £35,000 £40,000 + bonus + benefits
- Work for a reputable media company
- Learn lots!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship.
Posted 44 days ago