Customer Service Advisor
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£8.37 - 8.37 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for the next step in your customer service career? Or are you looking for a starting point in your career? An opportunity has arisen to join a well known, established company based in Crewe!!
Offering a competitive salary, great benefits, fun work environment and best in class training, development and career opportunities.
You will be required to assist customers with a wide range of queries which will involve taking inbound calls, corresponding via email, using in-house systems and problem solving whilst maintaining customer satisfaction is a major part of the role.
- Taking inbound calls from customers and clients regarding a range of queries
- Booking clients deliveries in line with lead times to ensure that the delivery is successful
- Resolving queries in a timely manner
- To provide first contact delight to all customers
- Be flexible to take on other reasonable duties as required by your team manager
- Pro-actively respond to customer enquiries resolving the query with best solution for the customer
- Recording and updating information accurately
- Offering solutions to any issues that might arise making sure that clients and their customers are always happy
Friendly professional manner
Telecommunications knowledge would be advantageous although not essential
Team player as well as working independently
Ability to organise own time and to prioritise when faced with multiple tasks.
Strong communication skills, especially on the phone or via email
A can-do attitude
Able to resolve queries independently and in a positive way so that our customers are always happy
Hours:######### Also rotational weekends
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more
Posted 49 days ago