Credit Control Clerk - Independent Team
Ashford UK TN25 4AG
CREDIT CONTROL CLERK
A vacancy has arisen within the Credit Management department for a Credit Control Clerk. Reporting to the Team Leader your duties and responsibilities will include:
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:-
- Control of your own portfolio of accounts.
- Maintenance of the accounts within the agreed payment terms and credit style="font-size: 11pt">Escalate to Team Leader/Manager any internal or payment issues with style="font-size: 11pt">Maintaining effective liaison with a range of internal staff and style="font-size: 11pt">Meeting of period targeted KPI’s using department style="font-size: 11pt">Maintaining accurate notes and style="font-size: 11pt">Maintaining good customer relations whilst ensuring customer accounts are maintained within agreed credit style="font-size: 11pt">Attend internal and external Customer style="font-size: 11pt">Other Ad Hoc duties as requested by Team style="font-size: 11pt">Good telephone manner
- To be able to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure.
- Work on their own initiative as well as working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email and letter.
- Customer Centric – identifying and serving needs of external and internal customers
- Have a flexible attitude to adapt to change
Knowledge, Skills and Experience;-
- Ideally minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and Word.
- Remains Calm under pressure
- Takes ownership for own performance and identifies areas for improvement and development
- Can adapt to new systems and procedures
- Reliable, affable, and can communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible "Can do " attitude
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission – to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it’s no surprise that we know what we’re doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you’re looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way – including a ‘Warehouse to Wheels’ course that’ll help you become a driver! We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
Discounts on products and services
Clear career pathways and development
Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
Additional holiday purchase
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Posted 13 days ago