£30600 - £39000 per annum + Benefits, mileage reimbursed
Quality Improvement Manager North West London (Regional Role) Salary up to £39,000 / Career progression.
The Role: Quality Manager
- As an experienced Quality Manager, you will lead on the continuous improvement of teaching, learning and assessment standards across the organisation. You will lead on the improvement of attainment and standards in English and Mathematics, line managing the Curriculum Leads and ensuring they are meeting their targets.
- You will be required to identify staff training and support needs including coaching and mentoring staff in regards to teaching, learning and assessment.
- Facilitate audits and compliance exercises carried out by external agencies such as funders and lead contractors and support the Deputy CEO in preparing for and facilitating Ofsted inspections.
- You will be required to work across two offices based in Enfield and Barnet.
Essential Requirements: Quality Manager
- Extensive knowledge of Ofsted quality standards and experience in carrying out selfassessment and facilitating Ofsted inspections.
- Minimum of a DTLLS/Cert Ed/PGCE teaching qualification and must possess an assessor and internal verifier qualification.
- An extensive background in the delivery of training and education to young people and an indepth knowledge of current developments in the field of apprenticeships.
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with colleagues, learners, and external stakeholders.
Desirables: Quality Manager
- Level 4 management qualification or Degree.
- Experience of delivering alternative provision to 1416 year olds.
The Employer: Quality Manager
- Established for more than 20 years, with a real passion and commitment to offering highquality learning and employment opportunities that provide support and a platform for success to young people.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 42 days ago