Software Integration Analyst
45000.00-50000.00 Annual Salary
- Data / Software / Platform Integrations
- API / Jitterbit / Salesforce
- Data management, Data analysis, Data quality
A Software Integration Analyst opening has been created by this Software company, based in Wimbledon, South West London, paying up to £50,000 + excellent benefits.
As a SaaS applications provider, we are big on Data. We develop the use of data to drive business performance - collecting, automating, reporting and analysing data - it's imperative as our platform integrates with numerous B2B corporations and thousands of clients … and now we are taking this global.
We're looking for an exceptional Integration Analyst to design, build, test and deliver successful integrations and to support existing integrations across the data model, automating as much as possible throughout the process.
As an Integration Analyst for this market-leading Fintech company located in South West London you'll earn a very competitive salary up to £50,000 with heaps of benefits to suit your flexible working lifestyle and 26 days holiday. You'll also have access to an internal training academy as well as certification sponsorship.
Working with major stakeholders across the entire business, you will develop solutions for data input and data integration as well as analysis and reporting, ensuring that the entire business fully utilises its Business Intelligence solutions, making full use of technologies, processes, and applications to analyse data and deliver competitive intelligence.
To do this, it would be great if you have:
- Experience as a Data professional (Systems Analysis or Data Analytics background) with knowledge of Business Intelligence or Management Information best practices;
- Experience of building API integrations, preferably using Jitterbit or similar (iPaas, Mulesoft, Zapier, Dell Boomi);
- Knowledge of data management and decision support systems, including data quality and data integration, as well as tools for reporting and analysis.
Any experience of the following is desirable but not necessary for a successful application:
- REST, JSON, SQL, Splunk, Tableau, Hubspot, Jira, Netsuite, Salesforce
After a substantial investment from a leading private equity group, this company has become a major disruptor of the fintech world with their award-winning cloud-based product. It's a great time to be joining a strong, expanding business and would be a smart step for any Integration Analyst wanting to make a positive career change. They'll provide you with a great work-life-balance environment, a positive, inclusive and mission-driven culture and plenty of coffee and snacks.
Apply today !!
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
Posted 13 days ago