QA Analyst (Selenium, Cucumber, Agile) Ascot
£30000 - £40000 per annum
QA Analyst (Selenium, Cucumber, Agile) Ascot Competitive Salary
Are you a talented QA Analyst looking to work for an innovative loyalty programme platform?
As a QA Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment
- Conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose
- Be responsible for ensuring that production security, performance and reliability are maintained through each release whilst maximizing the throughput of new product releases.
- Plan, design, and execute testing strategies for solutions and services APIs in a complex integrated environment
- Work with product stakeholders to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for integration, regression, performance in an automated fashion
- Experience in performance testing with API messaging across multiple devices and platforms using test tools and frameworks, such as JMeter and Postman
- Ability to understand and use QA test management tools like Test Rail
- Strong understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium ,Maven.
- Strong knowledge of Gherkin scripting and Cucumber for BDD style testing of Python
- Strong knowledge of IOS automated testing using Appium, Calabash, EarlGrey or similar
- Strong knowledge of Android automated testing using Robotium, MonkeyRunner or similar
- Experience of mobile application testing and QA
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases and performance optimization of SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of working with Jira for task management
Posted 14 days ago