Up to £45000.00 per annum
*Estimator / Quantity you an experienced Estimator and/or Quantity Surveyor? Can you demonstrate a background in the construction of new builds or refurbishment projects? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client who is a familyrun and specialist joinery manufacturer in Swindon, are seeking an experienced Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic and experienced team. You will be working within a busy and vibrant department, where you will be responsible for pricing new tenders and managing the surveying on live jobs through to final account.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Ideally experience of pricing new tenders as well as surveying live jobs
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of residential construction processes
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
You will be a motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge and has the ability to make a difference. If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please get in contact or send across your CV.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Posted 7 days ago