Lift Engineer (North West)
North West England
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Lift**Service and Repairs Engineer, Lift Installation Engineers and Industrial Door & Loading Bay Equipment Engineers.**
My client is looking for various experienced Lift Service and Repairs Engineer, Lift Installation Engineers and Industrial Door & Loading Bay Equipment Engineers.
Engineers will be required to install, service, repair lifts in various sectors including private and public companies.
You will need to have an NVQ Level 3 qualified or part qualified Lift Engineering to join the team covering the North West region. As an experienced Lift Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Carrying out minor and major repairs to lifts.
Planning jobs to ensure that parts are available, and repairs are completed safely, on time and within budget.
Supervising and developing a Repairs Mate.
Delivering accurate and timely paperwork, managing your time on site, liaising regularly with the officebased team to ensure repair parts are available as required
Building excellent customer relationships, providing updates to clients as required and providing feedback on progress as required.
You will be carrying out service, reactive call out and repair work to a range of makes and types of passenger and goods lift throughout the region.
What you will Receive:
- Basic salary is £25k £35k depending on experience.
- Call out 1 in 4 on a weeks basis (Negotiable)
- Company van, fuel card, mobile phone, 20+ days holiday (Negotiable)
- Opportunities for overtime.
Requirements for the Role:
- A full UK Driving License.
- An NVQ Level 3 in Lift Installation (Or Equivalent JModule, BTEC, NALM, LEIA or City & Guilds Qualifications)
- Experience in a similar previous role working on lifts.
Posted 39 days ago