£20000 + uncapped commission + amazing perks
B2B Internal Sales Executive / Appointment Maker (BT Telecoms Products and Services)
Do you have a natural flair for rapport building on the phone, are results driven, and welcome recognition and attractive rewards for your outstanding performance? If so, this is the perfect opportunity to join an independently owned company as part of a national business telecoms solution provider, where you can put your sales experience and abundance of enthusiasm to great use whilst working within a vibrant sales office.
Branded Telecoms Ltd is one of the longest standing BT Local Business partners, with over 14 years' experience supporting businesses across Liverpool, Chester and North Wales. The ambitious business employs a team of over 30 professionals comprising of specialists in broadband, mobile, security, data, convergence, and telephony, and is honoured to have won both 'BT Local Business of the Year' and 'BT Local Business Customer Service Partner' several times.
Due to internal promotions and continued business growth, two new career opportunities have been created within the successful Internal Sales team.
Working as part of a well-established, highly driven and lively team with the support of the Sales Manager, as an Internal Sales Executive you'll take ownership of your workload with responsibility for contacting existing and prospective business customers to promote BT products and services, engaging them in a business conversation and identifying potential sales opportunities.
You will receive comprehensive and structured training that will enable you to focus on identifying sales opportunities for Cloud, Data, Systems and Mobiles with a small range of other products, booking qualified appointments for the Field Sales team.
Attractive Benefits and Rewards;
You'll have a structured path for progression that will enable you to continue to thrive and develop further in your sales career. You'll receive attractive benefits including;
- Amazing incentives available for top performers including weekend holiday breaks and variety of vouchers etc.
- Access to the Perkbox rewards and discounts scheme
- Matched company pension
- A starting salary of £20,000, although negotiable for applicants with proven telecoms sales experience
- Uncapped earning potential with commission / bonuses. Based on performance of other team members during their first year with the company, you could be earning in the region of £500 per month in commission/bonus, then significantly more as you excel in the role and company
You will be offered a permanent contract working within 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Although high performers often gain the perk of an early finish or half day Friday upon hitting targets.
Working within comfortable modern offices in Burscough (Ormskirk, West Lancashire), you'll have access to the latest technology. The office is commutable from areas such as Skelmersdale, Wigan, St Helens, Southport, Knowsley, Aintree and Maghull.
To be considered for this Internal Sales Executive role you will have;
- A successful track record within sales, or outbound calling to book appointments with prospective clients
- Self-motivation and be results driven with hunger for success
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Good IT skills including the use of CRM databases, along with accurate data entry skills
Although not essential, experience within telecoms sales is highly desirable.
All applications for this Internal Sales Executive vacancy to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Posted 5 days ago