Weekend Female Support Worker - DW/MM/BRI
Bristol BS6, UK
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour and £36 per sleep
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Support Worker to assist our client with an acquired brain injury to live independently in her own home in the Bristol area.
Our client was involved in a road traffic accident which resulted in an acquired brain injury and requires support from a team of support workers during the day and sleep in support during the night.
- \*\*The role is to support our client \*\* with their wellbeing which will enable them to get the most out of their daily life and to remain to live as independently as possible which will truly make such a difference to our clients life.
- \*\*The responsibilities will include\*\* helping our client to plan, shop and cook meals which will promote their independence. Support workers will be required to accompany them with social activities such as shopping, attending the gym.
- \*\*We are looking for applicants who are able to work closely as part of a small team. \*\* Who are caring and compassionate in their approach and possess excellent communication skills. Applicants must hold a full clean driving licence and must be willing to undertake an enhanced disclosure with the cost to be met by the employer.
Experience of the care industry & brain injury would be preferred.
Car drivers are essential.
- \*\*Times and Days required:\*\*
Start 10am Saturday through to 10am Monday, this to be for every other weekend .
We are looking for applicants who are flexible to meet the client's needs as applicants may need to cover any absence and sickness.
- \*\*Rate of Pay:\*\*
\* £8.50 per hour Mon to Fri 8am to 9pm
\* £9.50 per hour Mon to Sun 9pm to 11pm
\* £9.50 per hour Sat & Sun 8am to 11pm
\* £36.00 per sleep in shift 11pm to 8am
- \*\* \*This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1\* \*\*
- For more information please contact our recruitment line on######### dial:/######### or apply online via our homecaredirect.co.uk
Posted 9 days ago