Business Development Executive - Part Time
£20k - £25k per annum based on experience + bonus & commission
Exciting part-time, field based opportunity working remotely in London as a Business Development Executive, earning between £20k - £25k per annum pro rata + bonus + commission
At Future Health Technologies we are passionate about protecting the future health of children, which is why we concentrate our company in two main areas; stem cell banking and diagnostics.
We are the largest stem cell bank in the UK, having stored more samples than all other UK banks combined and have been established for over 14 years. We fully believe in the value of these services, as well as their present and future possibilities.
We now have a new vacancy for a Business Development Executive, working remotely 3 days per week + 2 evenings per month (7pm - 9pm) based at one of our Hospital Contracts to attend baby events. There will be a requirement for regular travel and some overnight stays.
We are looking for an individual with extensive business development experience who enjoys working in a target structured environment.
- Proactively contact prospects in line with the Business Development strategy, with a view to obtaining new partnerships.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with healthcare professionals / maternity care providers in both the private and public sectors.
- Visit existing and prospective partner organisations in order to develop relationships, maintain marketing literature stock levels and identify new opportunities.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and delivery of training and presentations for Midwives and other healthcare professionals.
- Distribute literature weekly within key London hospitals as required
- Weekly/monthly KPI’S to be set and adhered to
- Ensure that all records on the CRM system are maintained and hold accurate information.
- Continually analyse competitors and gather market intelligence.
- Recurrently update your knowledge of all company policies and adhere to the Quality Management System in line with ISO9001.
- Feedback to Business Development Manager on a weekly basis with outcomes/successes/leads etc.
- Attend at least 2 evening baby events per month within London
- Communication & Relationship Building - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are paramount to this position.
- Negotiation & Objection Handling - Whilst this is a ‘soft-sell’, the right applicant will need to handle objections effectively and find solutions that work for all parties.
- Strategy & Prioritisation - As this is such a varied role, the ability to plan ahead and prioritise an ever-changing workload is essential to success.
- Computer Literacy - You will need to be a confident and competent user of Microsoft Office and be able to adapt to using a CRM system.
- Business Intelligence. - Keeping abreast of industry trends is equally as important as understanding the offering of Future Health Biobank and its competitors.
- Customer Service - We pride ourselves on the levels of customer service that both our end users and our partners receive. Therefore, the successful applicant will be empathetic and solutions focused.
- Public Speaking - You will be required to speak to groups of 5-70 people on a regular basis in this role.
Terms & Benefits:
- part-time 3 days per week + 2 evenings per month;
- Salary c£20k - £25k per annum pro rata;
- Bonus & Commission potential;
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), rising to 25 pro rata;
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme;
Posted 7 days ago