Plymouth, Devon, England
£28k per year + + Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Head Chef
Salary: £28,000 + company benefits
Who will you be working for?
An international hospitality company who manage a vast portfolio of hotels across the globe. They are renowned for providing outstanding levels of service and going above and beyond to ensure guests have memorable experiences at their properties.
What are we looking for?
An experienced Head Chef who leads from the front by being an ambassador of the company. You'll be a perfectionist and be passionate about continually driving standards forward to ensure guests have amazing experiences during their stay. You'll be responsible for ensuring excellent standards of kitchen hygiene are maintained whilst ensuring the quality and presentation of the food is always 5 star! You'll be responsible for the in-house a la carte steak house, so ideally, you'll also be skilled in all things steak and meat focussed!
- Be a Head Chef with experience within a branded hotel group
- Be an aspiring leader - able to share your passion by coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Have an excellent handle on all areas of stock management, ordering, menu planning, and food safety
- Be confident with using a variety of relevant computer systems
- Be a real team player - forging close relationships with all other hotel departments and get stuck in with the rest of the kitchen brigade.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #########
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Get us @COREcruitment
Posted 33 days ago