£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
Job Title: Bank Support Worker
- Location: Widnes, Cheshire
- Pay: £7.70 £8.21 per hour
- Role Overview: Maeres House provides support to eight adults with an acquired brain injury. We support individuals who would benefit from increasing their independence in a supportive community setting. Your role as a Support Worker will be to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible. Our support workers incorporate both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- For Support Workers in this location, experience is not essential as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 11 days ago