Year 6 1 day per week role - Ashford
Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England
£115 - £180 per day
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher with a proven track record looking for a new challenge?
Or are you a dynamic NQT, looking to make an impact on children's lives?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school?
If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you!
A school based in Ashford are seeking to appoint a part-time teacher for a Year 6 class 1 day a week with the possibility of the further day in KS2. Following their most recent Ofsted inspection in September 2018, they remain a GOOD school, and are now working rigorously on their improvement points from their latest report.
- UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience Teaching Key Stage 2
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Competitive Pay : (£115 to £180) per day
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please get in touch with Josie on######### or alternatively send over your CV!
Posted 13 days ago