Teachers & Teaching Assistants Daventry
£57 - £130 per day + Depending on the role
Teachers & Teaching Assistants - SEN - Daventry
Are you dedicated to positively changing the lives of primary pupils with complex needs?
- We are recruiting for both Teachers and Teaching Assistants with special educational needs school in Northampton, providing outstanding education for children with complex and severe educational needs.
- Requirements for the Role:
- * Use initiative, the ability to adapt and to be inventive when dealing with different needs
- * Have worked with a range of SEN including Autism and Moderate Learning difficulties
- * Working on a 1-1 basis and with small groups of pupils
- * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- * Be calm, passionate and understanding
- * You must have a good command of the English language - oral and written
- We can offer you:
- * Temporary to permanent position
- * Competitive pay package (depending on experience)
- * A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service * Extra CPD courses available for FREE
- * Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work We are currently working with many schools within the Northamptonshire area with multiple public transport options, with some schools providing on site parking. This position is ideal for aspiring teachers and teaching assistants looking to gain valuable experience and the perfect opportunity to get into a variety of schools.
- How to apply:
- Please submit your CV via the button below and we'll get in touch as soon as we can, or send your CV straight over or call us today on#########
Posted 15 days ago