Worthing, West Sussex, England
£40,000 per annum
Goring By Sea, West Sussex
£40,000 per annu m
About the Company:
Westholme Clinic are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work in our 50 bedded EMI Home in central Worthing, West Sussex. You will be working alongside a professional team made up of an experienced and dynamic Registered Manager, Deputy Manager (awaiting appointment) and an established team of qualified nurses and care staff. Additional support will be provided by head office, external consultants and wider associated medical group.
We are a well established EMI Home that is always developing. We are part of a larger group with a number of specialities including other homes. Our care team are highly skilled and experienced in delivering high quality care with dignity and respect. If you join our supportive team you will receive thorough training and ongoing support and guidance whilst working as well as competitive pay rates and other benefits.
Westholme Clinic is a CQC rated GOOD home.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Previous experience in home care, health care, social care
- Clear Enhanced DBS Check (we will conduct a new check)
- Dedication and commitment to high quality care
- Thoughtful, caring, enthusiastic and good at multi-tasking
- Positive attitude and approach
- NMC Registration (RN/ RMN)
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Hours to suit your time
- Full time or part time rota's available
- Free Uniform
- Free Annual Mandatory Training
- Free DBS Check
- Free Personal Development Plans
- Free Care Certificate Courses
- Clinical support and guidance
- Excellent friends referral bonus
If you think that you are suitable for this Registered Nurse role, please apply now!
Westholme Clinic is an equal opportunities employer.
We reserve the right to close the application process without prior notice once we have selected a suitable candidate(s) for recruitment.
Posted 42 days ago