Blackpool, Lancashire, England
£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
We have hours available for a Flexible Worker - Retail Security officer, working at a small retail store in Blackpool, FY1 area.
You would be working on average of 16 hours per week. Friday & Saturday 14.00 - 22.00.
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour. Weekly pay.
Gain valuable experience
Earn additional money (second income)
Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
Company Pension (when applicable)
Weekly pay every Friday
- Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure assignment premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Supervise and control site access;
Posted 25 days ago