£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Your new job working as a Financial Planner will be working for a national financial planning business based out of their London office. They have established teams of Financial Planners and Investment Managers in each region of the country, along with very strong professional connections with law firms and accountancy practices.
They have a clear strategy for growth and provide an award winning service, retaining and working with high net worth - ultra high net worth clients.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will be required to pick up relationships with existing professional connections (law and accountancy firms)
- You will manage your own diary and have the option to work from home or one of their office in central London
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, ambitious and experienced Financial Planner, who enjoys working with high net worth clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Your previous experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have proven previous experience in working with high net worth clients, retaining relationships and developing new business
- You will be either chartered or working towards chartered status
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary of up to £100,000, plus bonus and a benefits package. You will have the backing of a national brand and be joining a firm who have a clear strategy for growth with a vast amount of professional connections.
Posted 17 days ago