£110.00 - £150.00 per day
A Secondary School in Blackburn are seeking to appoint a talented, creative and inspirational Teacher of ICT and Computing from September 2019. The school is a thriving and rapidly improving school with a vision for achieving excellence!
The school is a thriving 11-18 Secondary School that is consistently working towards achieving excellence and 'Outstanding' results. A successful candidate will deliver KS3/4 ICT and computing provision. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who promotes and upholds the same high expectations as the school and its students. There is a focus on sharing 'Outstanding' practice with a view to developing the school going forward. With excellent CPD opportunities available the school would like to secure a candidate committed to becoming an outstanding practitioner. Although delivering KS3/4 initially there may be an opportunity to deliver KS5 for an interested candidate.
Key duties include:
- Planning and preparing high quality teaching and learning for 11-16 ICT & Computing.
- Developing and sharing resources.
- Delivering enrichment and enhancement activities.
- Completing required assessment duties in relation to student assignments.
- Valuing and support students to achieve their full potential.
- Being responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- A degree in a relevant subject area.
- Successful teaching experience in a relevant subject area.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum and changes in GCSE specifications as a result of GCSE reform.
- Experience of working in partnership with parents/carers to facilitate effective links between home and school
Interviews are due to take place ASAP for suitable candidates. If you would like to find out more information then please get in touch with Rob at Teaching Personnel Preston Secondary ASAP.
Posted 13 days ago