General nurse in Brighton area nurse required. Long days and Nights. Flexible Schedule
£20ph - £38ph
* This is a fantastic opportunity based in a Hospital wards in Brighton. Our client is looking for a fully qualified Band 5,6 general ward, general nurse/ITU/A&E to become an integral part of the already outstanding team.
* To be the ideal person for this role, you'll have previous experience in a similar role with proven ability to work independently and with your team. You must be highly motivated and have strong commitment to providing a superior level of patient care. As an experienced general ward, general nurse/ITU/A&E within this excellent facility, you'll possess a friendly and confident nature, working with patients of all backgrounds.
* To be considered, you must have:
- * NMC registration *
- * 6 months' experience within a UK healthcare setting *
- * Right to work in the UK *
- * UK references
* Who is Your World Healthcare?
* With over a decade placing only the finest healthcare staff into positions throughout the NHS and private sector, Your World Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals in the UK. Not quite the job you're looking for? Our specialist Nursing Team sources hundreds of high calibre nursing roles throughout the UK.
* We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private healthcare organisations within the UK. In 2016, Your World provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
* To apply for this role or to find out more about Your World's diverse range of nursing jobs, contact our team on ######### or email Teni Afolabi at ######### .
Posted 15 days ago