Support Worker/ Care Assistant
Tonbridge, Kent, England
£9 - 14 per hour + Milegae & Holiday Pay
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a range of clients in the Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells area.
We are looking to cover approx 20-25 hours work per week, within a variety of day and weekend shifts. Experience in care is essential.
We are also looking to cover 3-4 night shifts per week, 20:00 to 07:00 with a 20 year old female who has cerebral palsy. The successful candidate will have experience with epilepsy, as the night shift is required to observe seizures and manage accordingly. This client is also hoisted and has personal care needs, although this may not be applicable to the night shift.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someone's life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must have use of your own vehicle
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 12 days ago