Mental Health Social Worker - Surrey
Up to £30 per hour
This is a great opportunity for a Mental Health Social Worker to work within Older people's team. This is a locum Social Work position based in Surrey. As an Advanced Mental Health Practitioner, you'll be dealing with complex caseloads in relation to older people.
Benefits for you as a Mental Health Social Worker.
- Excellent pay at £30.00 per hour.
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV.
- Surrey is accessible via the M3 and M25 and other Train links.
Your responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker.
- You'll be undertaking assessments for the service users.
- You'll be creating care packages for the older adults.
- You'll be dealing with a caseload of work involving the service users
- You'll be contributing to the practice of the work environment effectively.
- You'll also be providing guidance for the individuals, ensuring they have the best outcome of care.
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
Requirements for you as a Mental Health Social Worker within the Older people team.
Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
If you are interested in the role, please call Zoe Bellinger on #########
Posted 22 days ago