Graduate Technical Consultant
London, Greater London, England
Who they are
This company is a rapidly expanding consultancy, working with some of the world's top organisations to help improve sales performance management through the use of carefully selected software. Their key competence is based on delivering functional and flexible solutions in line with their clients' business objectives. They have 30 employees in the UK and 130 worldwide.
What you?ll be doing
You will become an expert in a particular technology and provide key insights and direction to tier one business to help develop their key sales staff. Your role in the delivery team will allow you to understand business requirements and present companies with the best technology and solutions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Visiting clients and understanding their needs.
- Providing insight and guidance about the future of their sales performance.
- Designing and configuring the new technology within the business.
- Providing training and support once the technology is deployed .
- Communication with the wider global business.
You should want to:
- Have comprehensive training from the company's own experts.
- Gain certifications in industry leading technology.
- Become an expert in a particular technology.
- Work with a huge variety of clients and a great cross-section of industries.
- Travel to Europe and the US, visiting clients.
- Work with clients and gain responsibility quickly.
- Be based in central London and start earning £28,000 pa.
You will need
- A 2:1 or above in a STEM subject.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exposure to SQL.
Posted 7 days ago