Principal / Associate Director Heritage
£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
Do you have a passion for heritage and building conservation? Are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining forces with a major multidiscipline consultancy and leading a team? If this matches your ambition, read on for the benefits of this fantastic new opportunity in Bristol.
This multinational Engineering consultancy continues to go from strength to strength, operating across several high profile sectors both in the UK and internationally. As a result of continued expansion, a rare opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious individual with a background in heritage and building conservation to lead a dynamic and growing team at the Bristol office.
On offer for you as the new Principal / Associate Director of Heritage:
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Flexible package including life assurance, healthcare and other benefits
- Friendly, yet highly professional work environment
- Excellent diversity of projects
- Opportunity to progress your career in a large, multidiscipline consultancy environment
Your new position will see you take on a lead role in the delivery of heritage and conservation projects across a range of sectors, delivering EIAs, bespoke assessments and field investigations on high profile projects regularly valued in excess of £30m.
What youll bring as the new Principal / Associate Director of Heritage:
- Minimum of six years commercial experience
- Good working knowledge of current UK Historic Environment policy and guidance
- Solid background in Heritage and Conservation with regard to building structures
- Excellent track record of working in a multidisciplinary environment
- The ambition and technical acumen to lead a discipline
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for you to take the next step in your career by joining a genuinely innovative multidiscipline consultancy in a lead role. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on ######### for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.
Posted 11 days ago