St Albans, Hertfordshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum + company benefits
Our client, a wellestablished design and build developer based in Hertfordshire are after an Architectural Technician to join their exciting and expanding Architectural team. Our client has an invaluable reputation for providing quality, buildable designs to a wide range of clients predominately on housing projects. Many of the projects are located within the Hertfordshire & Home Counties so good knowledge of the area would be beneficial.
Projects include detailed design and construction on all bespoke homes assisting other developers who do not have an Architectural / Design service.
The Architectural Technician responsibilities will be to produce planning application drawings and develop further detailed stages suitable for Building Regulation applications, tender and construction.
In addition, the Architectural Technician will liaise with clients and other consultants to develop designs and prepare documentation for tender purposes, including specification writing. The Architectural Technician will also be expected to be on site and liaise with clients and contractors to produce complete building projects.
Architectural Technician**Position Overview**
- Produce planning application drawings and develop further detailed stages suitable for Building Regulation applications, tender and construction.
- Producing the production construction packages.
- Liaise with clients and other consultants to develop designs and prepare documentation for tender purposes, including specification writing.
Architectural Technician**Position Requirements**
- Degree / HNC / HNC in an Architectural discipline
- Good technical ability
- Residential experience preferred
- A detailed knowledge of the Building Regulations and the ability to produce accurate and fully workable details is important.
- Minimum CAD proficiency is to be fully conversant with AutoCAD LT 2013 or later.
- Produce 3D drawings using AutoCAD preferable
Architectural Technician**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £28,000 to £35,000 DOE
- Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 17 days ago