Mechanical Design Engineer - Bristol | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Simulations
£35000 - £55000 per annum +
Mechanical Design Engineer position - Bristol -- (Up to £55,) Permanent
Huxley Engineering are currently working with a working with a well-established company who are rapidly expanding manufacturer and supplier of complex products. The office is based in Bristol. This company is looking to grow and expand the team over the next couple of years, they have recently just won a load of new projects.
Working for this company would give you the ability to really expand and develop your knowledge, working alongside technically minded engineers who as an organisation are working towards the same goal.
They place a high priority on maintaining positive working relationships and continuously improving there staff's skills and capabilities.
Essential skills/ experience:
- Experience in 3D Modelling and 2D detailed drawings
- Experience in understanding customer specification and conceptual designs
- Experience in rapid prototyping, electro-mechanical and component design
- Experience in design for manufacture and assembly
- Experience in full product life cycle (Cradle to Grave)
- Experience in simulation design
- Experience in preforming FEA and Structural calculations
- Good mathematical ability
Salary is between £35,000-£55,000 depending on experience
Please send me your latest CV and i look forward to speaking to.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (/)
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 6 days ago