Senior Civil Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking to take the lead on exciting new projects? Do you want to work for an industryleading worldwide company? Want to be part of a brand new team in a great location? If so, then read below for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
My client is hugely successful multidisciplinary consultancy who have over 40 offices worldwide. Due to their growing workload in their London office, they are now expanding in to the Midlands and are opening a brandnew office in a newly built, stateoftheart office block in the heart of Birmingham city. A Senior Civil Engineer is needed in the new Birmingham office to help lead the Civil Engineering team on a variety of largescale, highbudget infrastructure projects. These projects include sectors such as New Build Offices, Hotels & Leisure, Retail, Residential, Arts & Culture and more. One of the exciting projects that is currently in development is a new transport interchange with a hub building, built across the largest underground station in Europe.
Here is what is on offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Situated in a stateof theart office with excellent transport links
- Continued professional development within a fantastic team
- Diverse workload of exciting highbudget projects
You will be able to offer as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
- Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
- Proven knowledge and ability of carrying out S38 and S278 agreements.
- Experience with strategic and detailed drainage design (S104/S98)
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of leading an established team within a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on ######### for more information on this exciting role.
Posted 24 days ago