PCB Design Engineer
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
PCB Design Engineer
£35k£50k (dep on exp)
We have a brandnew vacancy for a talented PCB Design Engineer to join a fascinating Cambridge based R&D technology company. The business is undergoing rapid growth due to the impact that their market disruptive technology is having on the medical devices / healthcare sector. As the PCB Layout & Design Engineer, you will be an integral member of a multidisciplinary team working to the highest possible standard. Working closely with the electronics and mechanical design engineers you will create complex, multilayered PCB layouts that satisfy both electronic and mechanical constraints.
You will be predominantly involved in the layout of tightly integrated power, analogue and highspeed digital circuits. Other responsibilities will vary between managing component libraries, maintaining PCB design tools, database and updates and liaising with third parties to optimise the PCB manufacturability.
You will be joining a truly exceptional organisation their next generation products are already being used to quite literally save peoples lives!
Skills/experience required for the PCB Design Engineer role:
- Complex multilayered PCB layout experience covering power, analogue and highspeed digital PCBs ideally including DDR routing, BGA escapement, flexirigid and buried/blind vias
- Proficiency in the use of one or more CAD based PCB design tools, ideally including Altium Designer
- Experience of design for manufacture and test, along with familiarity of design to industry standards
- Ability to efficiently review schematics and layouts in compliance with formal change control standards
- Experience of managing rapid turnaround prototype manufacture.
Interested or perhaps know someone who is?
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with Izabela Czerniawska at Vector Recruitment Ltd at #########
Posted 50 days ago