Regional Paediatric Nurse - Bristol | Zoek UK
Regional Paediatric Nurse
£32000 - £41000 per annum + Additional company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
At Prestige Nursing + Care we are leading the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services that ensure people receive the highest quality of care.
With over 35 branches in England and Scotland and 75 years of experience in providing home-care to the community we are committed to be the best in our industry.
This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. A exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing West region as a Regional Paediatric Nurse.
The role of Regional Paediatric Nurse is to assist with the recruitment of registered paediatric nurses in line with legislative requirements, which will assist Prestige Nursing to meet its business objectives. To support the branches in the region with all paediatric packages of care, clinical and professional aspects of the business.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with solid Nursing experience and a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our team.
The main duties of the role will include
- Professional guidance to team colleagues.
- Oversee management of all paediatric packages across the region.
- Undertake risk assessment and care planning as required.
- Undertake reviews of all packages of care.
- Oversee the clinical supervisions and appraisals of paediatric nurses.
- Appropriately matching skills and suitability of staff to clients.
- Undertake 1:1 competency sign offs our internal care staff . Tracheostomy and ideally Cough Assist and Ventilation.
- Work with families, parents and carers.
- Assist with recruitment of registered paediatric nurses.
- Share best practice and appropriate market intelligence with team colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develop good clinical and business relationships with key contacts.
- To provide care and support to children, young people and their families in exceptional circumstances.
- Attending meetings with MDT, Commissioners, case managers and Clients etc.
- Build professional relationships and partnerships with healthcare professionals and client groups to identify and maximise paediatric care business opportunities.
- Assist with the auditing of client and member files.
- Advise on relevant issue/queries.
- Deliver classroom based Complex Care training.
- Team lead on paediatric care packages.
- Work with the business development team on relevant projects.
- You will be required to work at a variety of locations.
- Information hub for branches to escalate any concerns raised with Head Office.
- Supporting paediatric nurse members to complete their revalidation, . be a confirmer.
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are-
Ability to work autonomously and with initiative.
'Can do' approach.
Demonstrate good leadership skills.
Professional in manner and appearance.
Excellent business development skills.
Ability to prioritise tasks.
Professional and friendly disposition.
Good team player.
Able to travel within the region as required.
Flexibility to work outside of Monday - Friday 9-5 when required for the needs of the business.
Good literacy and numeracy skills
Paediatric Nurse with active PIN
ENB 998 or equivalent training qualification
A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
Symmetry between personal and organisational values
Full UK Driving License
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Free Company uniform
- Access to "Your Prestige" Employee benefits scheme
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this role and would like to find out more please apply on line and one of our dedicated colleagues will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey with Prestige Nursing + Care.
" By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"
Posted 9 days ago