£500 - £700 per week
Teaching Personnel are looking for NQT's to work within a secondary school in Bournemouth. They have a range of exciting opportunities to offer and are looking for NQTs to complete their induction. The school is looking for candidates who have a passion for their subject. They provide extensive training and support and are looking for someone on a long term basis.
In this role you will:
- Communicate effectively with children, young people, colleague's parents and carers, conveying timely and relevant information about attainment, objectives, progress and well-being. Participate in parents and options evenings
- Plan and teach lessons and sequences of lessons to the classes you are assigned to teach within the context of the school's plans, curriculum and schemes of work.
- Have a good, up to date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and know how to use and adapt them, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Ongoing training through our CPD academy, courses include Team-Teach, Autism Awareness, Safeguarding and Moving & Handling
- Gold standard safeguarding and vetting checks
- A specialised consultant who is committed to finding the best employment opportunities for you
- Teaching Personnel can provide a range of work including short term, long term and temp to perm work
- Competitive pay
- Access to myTP which gives you access to online tools including an online diary
If you are an NQT and looking for a supportive school, please send your CV today.
Posted 17 days ago