Case Liaison Officer / Office Administrator
£16000 - £21000 per annum
This company is looking to recruit a Case Liaison Officer/ Office Administrator.
- Actioning incoming post from clients and providers
- Analysing clients pension policies
- Updating clients via email, post and telephone
- Writing suitability reports that include the financial advisers advice for the client
- Inputting data into their internal database
- Incoming calls
- Outgoing calls
- Dealing with original client documents
- Running various internal calculations and gathering information for the financial adviser to use when making their recommendation
- Quality Control
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work
- Precise attention to detail
- Able to be versatile and adapt to various tasks throughout the day
- Selfmotivation and willingness to work towards targets on accuracy and productivity
- Proactive when dealing with client queries
- A confident team player
- Interest in giving exceptional customer service
- Keen to learn an exciting new subject, Pensions!
- 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday on an alternating shift rota of 84 or 106.
- No pension knowledge needed
- Permanent Contract
- Holiday You are entitled to 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays; however, we keep 3 of these days back for Christmas so we finish on or around Christmas Eve and do not return until after the New Year.
- Probation Your first 3 months will be a probation period where you will have targets based on your accuracy of the data you input into the system, as well as your productivity. (Full training will be provided to ensure these targets are achievable for you to reach).
- Overtime/Bonus On successful completion of probation, you will be eligible to complete overtime, depending on your overall performance you will also be entitled to a monthly bonus.
- Vitality After 6 months service with them, you will be entitled to join their company private healthcare scheme with Vitality
- Company Pension On your first day, you will receive an email regarding their company pension scheme available for all their staff.
- Full training provided on their process, your job role and pensions.
- Funding of CII Exams
Posted 7 days ago