£15500 - £16500 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working with young special needs children?
Are you available to start now?
This role involves supporting young children aged between 11 17 with Autism and other special needs, helping them find employment and get the most out of daytoday activities. This school in Cranleigh has an Outstanding Ofsted rating, guaranteeing job satisfaction.
Is this what you are looking for? Apply now!
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Career advice
* Advice and help with your CV
* Dedicated SEN consultants available 24/7
* Exclusive online services
Benefits of working with the school:
* Working alongside the therapy team
* Continuous training and development opportunities
* Certificates such as ABA and PBS (and a nationally recognised care certificate)
* Convenient hours (9 5 Monday to Friday)
* Applying ABAs support to adult learners
* Constructing and implementing IEP for learners
* Attending weekly meetings and extra training courses
* Supporting learners with education and employment
Ideal candidates for the school will have the following:
* A car as school is not accessible by public transport
* A willingness to learn and develop skills
* 5 A* Cs at GCSE
* Experience in education, SEN, care, nursing, social work or youth work
If this sounds like you apply now! This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Cranleigh.
Send your application to #########
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Posted 29 days ago