Complex Carer/Support Worker up to £16 per hour
£9 - 16 per hour
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a 6 year old female in Ramsgate.
Our client has mabry syndrome and symptomatic epilepsy. She is fed via nasogastric tube.
The shits will be 5 X 10 hour night shifts weekdays.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must have use of your own vehicle
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Refer a friend to get a £200 high street voucher!
Posted 28 days ago