Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £10.71 per hour
Case Worker - Stockport Council
Service Care Solutions are recruiting an experienced Adult's Case Worker on behalf of Stockport Council. The Successful candidate will provide a single point of contact, and work with people to develop healthy relationships and reduce the risk of domestic abuse.
You will help people find their own solutions, and co-develop personal plans to motivate people to achieve their goals and improve their wellbeing and independence.
You will provide advice, guidance, and challenge to build resilience and ensure people have networks in place to self-manage and live independently for the future.
You will help people to achieve:
* Improved positive relationships
* A reduction in crisis situations in relation to domestic abuse
* Improved physical wellbeing
* Improved mental wellbeing
* Improved economic wellbeing
* Improved social wellbeing
* Improved housing circumstances
*This role is to start ASAP so please apply now to be considered.*
What are the benefits of working with Service Care Solutions?
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Kyle at Service Care Solutions on######### or email #########
Posted 10 days ago