C10 – £11.00ph – 40hrs – Retail Elite Officer
2 Three Kings' Yard, Mayfair, London W1K, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Retail Elite Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team.
Retail Elite Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
- To protect customers and colleagues from physical and verbal abuse, by providing a reassuring and professional security presence
- To provide a highly visible security presence which is easily identified by both customers and colleagues whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- To proactively deter and prevent anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Liaising with the store management, Police and other external agencies when required
- Utilising conflict resolution in order to diffuse difficult situations that may arise within the workplace
- Ensuring behaviours and situations that endanger the health and safety and wellbeing of colleagues, customers and fellow officers are identified and rectified in a timely manner in line with company policies
- To maximise the use of BWCCTV during confrontatial siuations
- Reporting to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift.
The elite security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Able to work on their own initiative.
Retail Security experience.
Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs with an ability to work with different teams as required
Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
Capable in the use of technology
The ability to identify triggers to conflict along with excellent mediation skills
The ability to conduct yourself to high ethical standards
Conflict resolution trained
Frontline Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential, CCTV Licence would be beneficial
A Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme in place to support personnel development
Note: This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. A more detailed job description will be available at interview should you be successful in your application. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Posted 7 days ago